Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best Remote Access Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlm823

Programmer
Oct 29, 2003
US
Hello

I'm doing some work for a small biz that unfortunately doesn't have VPN setup so no way to allow their employees who work at home access. There are only like 3 people that will need access to their folders on the server to do work at home at times. Right now they are setp to synchronize when they come into the office. They are on a limited budget so I was going to recommend they sign-up with an internet based remote access company like LogMeIn.

Do you all know which providers are the best? I'm going to make a list of them and also give the suggestion to become remote accessible via purchasing the needed hardware/software.

Thanks,

Maranda

Hi Maranda,

Try RADMIN 3.0, i am using this to access our PC from our office in United States and I am from the Philippines.
The speed is excellent.

Logmein is also good and it doesnt need a software to install in the client pc.

Regards
Boboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back