Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Become a CCA for free!!! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitrixEngineer

Technical User
Aug 17, 2000
GB
In case you haven't seen this link, there is a free exam voucher available from Citrix. If you weren't aware of this before, and take a Citrix exam as a result, please post in this thread and keep it near the top of the forum. Even if you only say "Got my voucher and am now a CCA!!!"

We have a lot of talented Citrix Admins on this forum - this is my small way of helping in your careers.

I've already received mine, so can verify it's for real :)

You don't need to go on an expensive course, if you've been adminning for a year or two, and have all the documentation. This can easily be downloaded from Citrix.

That, with some of the Citrix knowledgebase articles is all I used (see the Citrix certification and testing forum).

CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

CitrixEngineer,

Just wondering who actually sends you the voucher, did not see where this sight was run by Citrix. The Submissions go to venueadv.com a marketing company. Just wondering where the catch is, I mean is anything ever really "FREE"?

I think the catch is that someone would like you to purchase one or more of their expensive training courses.

I used my free voucher to book an exam for later this week.

If I see any problems, or get hassled by salesmen, I'll post back so you're warned! CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Hi CitrixEngineer,

Can you recommend some sources on self study, and/or trial exam questions?

TIA,
Loek Gijben

Yes - the Tek-Tips Citrix Certification and testing forum :)

(I posted a load of links in there) CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

After about a month I received the free Voucher and it is from Citirx in Florida. The Voucher has the usual Prometric
Testig Center stamp on it so I don't expect any Gotch'yas.
Gee, think Microsoft would think to promote their products the same way (for free).....NOT !

I applied for a voucher a while ago, then got an email from a training company trying to flog me a course. Apart from that, no gotchas!

Stu.

to LOEKJE, (And anyone else)

Boson has great test material for Citrix as well.

I've used 6 of their tests and they helped a great deal.

Another good study reference is Cramsession. They have a downloadable PDF files that help you study for everything you need to know for CCA to CCEA.

Dave Namou, MCSE CCEA

Does this voucher available in the Philippines?

What does the voucher contain? What does it look like?

CitrixEngineer,

You are right this is real, got my voucher today. Only took about 2 weeks and I am going to schedule my CCA exam for end of next month. Many Thanks for posting this free offer !!!

Visited the page today and the offer is over, looks like I got in just in time, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back