Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCMSVuServer Error 1107

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamminjaymeyer

Programmer
May 23, 2001
US
I just took over this system and am having a few reporting problems. I get this error every now and then.

Server: BCMSVuServer 1107 list bcms agent day : Column data in BCMS has overflowed switch display capacity.

Although I can't prove this yet it seems that when this error comes up the DB stops collecting reporting data. I think this is an older version but not sure how to check.

Actually I think I just found this on Avaya's site. I understand the problem, but does anyone know if this error will stop the DB from collecting data? I guess that is my real question here.

This error happens when the data in the field are too much to be shown,

sometimes the time in AUX have this problem, a sure that the agents logoff at the end of the day

Regards

jamminjaymeyer,
no, this error shouldn't cause to stop collecting data.

Thanks for the replies. I am not sure why my data would stop collecting, do you know of a way to "rerun" past data that was missed in the database? I have a lot of 1/2 day reports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back