Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCMSVu error code 1107 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavComp

MIS
Feb 13, 2002
US
System: G3siR6 w/ BCMS Vu R2
I've pored over the documentation that came with BCMS and I still am unable to get rid of this error:
1107 list bcms agent day : column data in BCMS has overlowed switch display capacity.
It's not every day, but when it does occur, it's twice per day at 12 hour intervals (when BCMS is downloading the data from the switch?).
Any suggestions?

thanks,
Julie

In the BCMSVu Server directory there is a file called OverflowWarning.EXE. When you run this you can enable or disable the Overflow warning. Most probable cause of the Overflow warning is that someone forgets to log out.
In one of the reports you will see *** in the collumn that is overlowing. With this you can track down what is causing your problem.

Hope this helps.

John

JZon-
That was easy and helpful! One more question... Which report? BCMS Vu or Definity? Thanks!
Julie Lawler
MPS Group

I mean one of the reports within BCMSVu. When it is concerning the agents forgetting to log out, most of the times it will be the AUX-time that is causing the problem.
It is just that one of the values in the tables is out of range.

Hope this helped too.... :eek:)

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back