Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCMS Vu help needed 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregoryF

Technical User
Aug 8, 2008
US
Is there anyway at all to run a report that will tell me how many times an agent (or agents) allowed a call to RONA?

Not in BCMS you need CMS for that info,
Yimmer

If you set the RONA destination to a unique VDN, you can run a list bcms vdn to see the number of calls that RONA'd.

Edit - forgot you're using BCMS-Vu. In that case just run the VDN report for the unique VDN (not the li bcms vdn command as you would through ASA)

I've ran the VDN and Skill reports and see the "Flow Out" I need to know who (what agent) is letting them RONA.

I see... sorry then, to the best of my knowledge that info isn't available in BCMS

Thanks, I guess this will be a report they wont get until the anti-up.

You can setup a RONA button per skill on a station (noans-alrt)is the button feature and it will display the agent information. I had to run this for about a week, I used a list of the agents and just did a peg count.The info I was able to get for the call center manager was great. There was a few dead-beats that did every few minutes and they where sent packing.

Yimmer

Yimmer, not sure I'm understanding you. I put a noans-alrt button for each skill on each station, then what?

When I try to add the noans-alrt button I get "No space available to add data".

You can only have 1 noans-alrt button per skill. I would either set them up on your phone and provide the report to the skill supervisor, or set it up on the skill supervisor's phone. You could set up Vu-Stats buttons on the agent's phones to let them know their own stats.

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

Ok, I have a noans-alrt button for each skill set up on my phone. Is there away to pull a report or do I just have to make note each time one of the buttons lights up?

"noans-alrt", /* IM_NOANS_ALRT 192 */
"alrt-agchg", /* IM_ALRT_AGCHG 225 */

Call redirection alert button
A noans-alrt button can be assigned to a non-SIP agent or supervisor phones to indicate that a call has been redirected

Avaya Call Center
Release 5.0
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Guide
07-602568
Release 5.0
January 2008

Alert change
The lamp associated with this telephone button flashes when another user changes an agent's assigned skills or moves an agent from his or her current split to a different split. The lamp does not flash when an agent changes his or her own
skills from the telephone.

When RONA is invoked for a call, the system:
Places an agent in AUX work mode, and thus unavailable to receive calls from other splits/ skills. In an AAS, the agent is logged out.
Redirects split or skill calls back to the split or skill or administered VDN.
Redirected calls are requeued at the highest priority so that they are distributed before any other split or skill calls. See RONA routing sequences on page 225 for more information about call redirection.
Sends a message to CMS. When a RONA timeout occurs, the Noans-alrt lamp for the split or skill lights steadily. The supervisor presses the Noans-alrt button to display the login ID or the extension and name of the last agent timed out with RONA.
Records the redirection in BCMS or CMS. See Using BCMS/CMS reports with RONA on page 226 for additional information.

RONA considerations
RONA can timeout while an agent is actually at the station if the agent does not answer soon enough or has selected another work mode while a call is ringing.
RONA handles the call as usual, making the agent unavailable. With ACD splits,
agents at multifunction telephones know that they have been made unavailable when they see the aux-work lamp lit. They can press the auto-in or manual-in button to become available.
Specify a coverage path or VDN for redirection for non vector-controlled splits or for Logical Agent IDs with EAS direct agent calls to ensure that calls are always redirected.
A noans-alrt button can be assigned to non-SIP agent or supervisor phones to indicate that a call has been redirected. When the noans-alrt button is pressed,
the phone display shows the login ID or extension and name of the last agent timed out with RONA.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

35 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 25 years and counting

Just make a note each time one of the buttons lights up. It will display the name & logon ID of the LAST agent who let a call RONA.

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back