Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCMS problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

idanraz

MIS
Feb 11, 2003
US
Hi all,

WE have the BCMS server on NT4.0 computer.I had a lot of problems trying to connect to the switch the first time but it worked.
A few days ago we had to reinstall the server , all settings were kept the same (ip, name) but the BCMS can't connect to the switch...
I am not sure I have the right password to connect, how can I change the password from the console?
What is the object that is connected to it?

Thanks for your help.

Nick

Nick Mualim

default password should be bcmsvu1. the only other thing you need is the right netcon number for the data module.

pbxman
Systems Administrator

Please let Tek-Tips members know their posts were helpful.

I'm assuming you know what the login is (usually it's something like bcmsvu) Therefore the command on the switch would be "change login bcmsvu" You'll have to enter "your" password in twice at the top of the page to confirm, and then towards the middle, you'll be allowed to change the bcmsvu password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back