Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCMR on G700 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneTekChick

Programmer
May 4, 2007
US
Has anyone had any luck install BCMR connecting to a G700? There is not a clan board, only the processor ethernet. When trying to connect, it just times out on me. Any ideas

Yes. I can even log in from the BCMRD server using the same ip address and the new bcms login I created (using asa). I can also go to the maintenace web interface from that machine.... I was told that a data module may be needed, but I don't think that is correct.

I am not sure what you mean. I am trying to connect the BCMRD server to the CM using the processor ip address and it will not connect. Should I be using a different IP address. Usually when connecting bcmrd to a cm, I used the ip address of the clan. In this case the G700 does not have a clan. ????

It's got a link, right? Like CMS, or Audix? When you status the link, what do you see?

From the CM command line... if you do "list trace ras ip-address <BCMR address> and you fire up the BCMR, do you see anything of value in the trace? Can you see the BCMR server trying to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back