Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50R6.SU.System-022.201412-1 MUSIC MANAGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Hello Team.
Anybody has faced the issue of music manager not playing music , both on hold and background music? When audio jack is used the sound plays fine but when we use the music manager it shows that is playing but cannot hear anything.
Any ideas?

thanks

Nikos

I have a number of music files on my BCM 50 system that has the latest patches (System 022) installed and it works OK for me when I use feature 86 to listen to it on my IP phone.

Have you changed the setting to switch over to the music manager in..

Configuration, Applications, Music and the Music Source: should be Music Manager

The other settings I have are

Streaming Server

Server: 5.22.140.96
Server RTP port: 2218
Stream type: G.711 U-Law
Frames per packet: 3
RTP port on BCM: 2216

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

YES all these are done, I have more than 150 BCM live systems and all of them play MOH with no problem.
This system was playing MOH for years now but now stopped.

Have you tried a reboot?

You could do a system restore but select only IP music (not configuration etc), it has solved issues in the past.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I have tried several reboots but nothing,
Yesterday we discovered another BCM50R6 system with music manager stop playing... maybe an issue? an Easter egg?
i will do a backup restore in lab on another BCM50R6 system to see if the customer backup is functional at MOH level.

nikos

An update on this, replacing the hard disk solved the issue.

Nikos

Interesting...and odd, thanks

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back