Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bcm50 v3 activity reporter basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapat

Technical User
Jun 13, 2003
CA
Hello
I did the upgrading of my bcm50 v2 has bcm50 v3 last week, and I have some problems to setup the activity reporter basic.
I have the data from the callpilot but I can't view the detail of the set and telephone line. (call accounting )

in the extension report selection I have this message

***no data available **

thank you

Have you purchased the keycode for the Activity Reporter application?

NCSS, NCDS, NCTS

the activity reporter basic is a built in feature. I need the key code for activity reporter not for the basic.

thank you for reply

Activity Reporter basic is available free for review of data (a 4 day cycle). Therefore, you will see no data until a full 5 days have cycled through. Additionally, if the Call Pilot data is not available, you will see that message.

S16

It is also possible that your data may not be being interpreted correctly. Check your CDR output format (Norstar, SL-1). I would select Norstar format. I would also make sure that you have English as the default prompts.

Regards,
S16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back