Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Lines Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

engabduqaid

Programmer
Nov 18, 2014
RO
Can anyone list me the all the steps to configure the out lines in BCM50 with greeting message

Train you how to program?
No sorry....you should call a tech.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

i ask if anyone can help me that with telephone set or business element manager

You need to access the Call Pilot system from within Element Manager or via the broswer using the IP address of the BCM such as.. Address of BCM)/Voicemail-cgi-bin/F983Wui.exe

Once there, you will need to navigate to where the greeting tables are and also the CCR tree to create and record a message etc.

You can set up different times and you will need to "play" with the settings.

Finally to actual lines are found under Auto Attendant and I'm guessing that you will be needing lines 61 to 64 and these will need to be mapped to your new greeting tables with a table/skillset number.

The attached guide is old, but it has pictures to explain the process. You might still require someone who has done this before as it's a little messy to do.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back