Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Flashing Green Power light

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelquin

Technical User
Jul 4, 2007
US
I have a customer with a flashing green power light on the phone system. The status light is solid green. They had the phone system go down in the morning and they rebooted( uplugged the power supply). I could connect with the element manager. Could this have bad power supply? Thanks for any help!

Also I changed the power supply with a spare one that I had. No power light is solid green and staus lifgt is solid yellow. It is stuck there and won't come up. Maybe a bad hard drive? This thing is getting worst!

I had this once on a Rel 1 50 it would not come up and green light would flash had to do a level 1 reset it cleared it up for a while but it came back then the reset would not work anymore and had to replace the unit.

I tried a reset. It didn't respond. The status light stays solid yellow and the power light solid green. Then they both go solid yellow, then status light goes out. thne back to solid green power and solid yellow status. I think it tring to intialize.

I ordered a new hard drive and I will install it tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back