Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 extension missing button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceriemer

Technical User
Mar 9, 2007
US
I'm running a BCM50 with software 6.0.2.05.237. I have a DN with a T7316E phone that doesn't show a button on the programming table and the button doesn't work on the phone. I swapped out the phone with a known good phone and it worked for a while then quit. I rebooted the phone system and that didn't do anything. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

What feature do you want on that button?
To program a feature to a button press feature * 3 then press the button you want to program and then enter the correct feature code. You should never reboot a system because a button is missing on a phone.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

Sorry, I left out an important bit. The button is programmed for feature 986 on the phone. It's programmed for Feature 986. f you do a button inquiry on the phone it is correct. When you try to use it you get "not allowed" on the phone. If you look at the button programming table in Business Element Manager the button doesn't appear.
Thank you for your response.

Change the port

ddcommllc.com
Avaya/Toshiba/SyntelSolutions

ACIS

"Will work for stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back