Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Digital Mobility Controller Wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOTech2008

Programmer
Feb 12, 2013
US
Hello all. I recently moved a BCM50 for a customer that included a Digital Mobility Controller as part of the setup. It was a multi step move process for the customer so the cordless phones did not immediately need reconnected. I apparently did not mark things as well as I should have and on top of it the customer renovated their old building and destroyed the phone room. My question comes into reconnecting the Digital Base Station 10. I see that it is a one pair feed on the base station side on pins 4 and 5 of the mod end. What I cannot seem to find (searching through the manuals and scouring the internet) is where that pair gets punched back down on the system side. I assume it connects back to the Digital Mobility Controller, but cannot find anything that gives a pinout for the amp tail. If anyone could shed any light on this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Tony

Page 15

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you! I see it goes in the modular port on the controller. I just felt it had to wire to the amp tail. I didn't even consider that port. Thanks again for the help, it will make life much better today!

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back