Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 CallPilot Cannot F985, F986, prompts for Pswd: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo5

Technical User
May 17, 2004
US
Newly installed BCM50 (2.0) - Weird problems

1 - Press F986 to transfer caller to voicemail system then prompts for password
2 - Press F985 to see voicemail DN - prompts for password
3 - Cannot for the life of me get the lines to answer with the correct greeting tables, CCR trees, etc.

I have a BCM50 at my office, all of the above works like a charm - Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Stacy

Dig out your BCM 50 Installation Checklist and Quick Start Guide that came with the system.

It has the default passwords for sets and VM in there.

Actually, it would be better to plug into the OAM port and access it using elements manager and do your VM programming from there.

This is not a programing issue.
Is the 50 in your office the same version that you installed.Check the patches.

No, I do not have the same version in my office. I talked to some of the Nortel guys and apparently there are no known issues that would case the feature codes to act up. I am going to try a reinstall and see what happens.

Crow - It is not that I do not have the system passwords, it is the fact that whenever you do any F98x codes it treats it like a F981.

Thanks
Stacy

Can someone tell me what the login is for Callpilot on the BCM 50? I know you enter SETNNA somewhere but cannot get it to work. Also, how do you reset the password for the Callpilot in the BCM 50?
Thanks for your help.
DT

Well, I did a level 2 reset, restored the telephony data and added the callpilot data by hand and everything seems to be working fine now.

Thanks fo the help!

I am working on an end-user training document and need the button symbols for the T7316 Series Phones. I need to be able to paste a copy of the Release, Feature, Hold, Volume Control, Handsfree buttons, etc into my document and cannot seem to find the symbols except for a PDF file which will not allow me to copy these symbols.
If anyone has the symbols in a format I can use, please let me know.
Thanks so much,
Dolly

dollyt
Don't ask a new unrelated question in someone elses thread, start your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back