Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastBusy4657

Programmer
Apr 29, 2008
US
I have a question about how to do something on a BCM50 Call Pilot. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the scenario...

Calls into the medical building ring 4 times on ext 240 and then if unanswered go to Greeting table 2 in Call Pilot. Off of that menu if you "zero" out you are sent back to 240 (which is what I want it to do) and it rings 4 more times. What I cannot seem to figure out how to do is get it to go back to the greeting table if it goes unanswered a second time. It might not even be possible but this is what the customer is requesting. Any ideas??

Thanks!

What's happening the second time after the 4 rings?

Its not possible to go back to Auto Attendant again... You can send it to a info mailbox and record there a text..

The question is ... are you trying to get a loop or what should happen after the second time?
If it should always ring and then after some rings you need to hear a waiting message... than this customer should use contact center instead of auto attendant...

Can you provide the full tree how the call should be forwarded?

cheers,

subx

Yes I am trying to get it to keep looping back. I did not think it was possible but wanted to make sure I was not missing something. Thanks for your help.

HI

does this help ?

If you set in the general aa settings return to aa, the call will return after busy tone/ "that person is busy", and repeat the AA / ccr greeint/options.

You set this in call pilot , in the AA section and in general setings there. This maybe in the greeting table section , know its around this section of call pilot somewhere.

You may also need to lower / the transfer call back setting in the bcm telephony settings.

j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back