Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Agent log in log out 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MefistoAplasta

Programmer
May 31, 2009
DO
Hi guys,

Im a newbie using the BCM Contact Center, I just want to know how log in / log out using a Nortel 1120E phone. I was using Fetaure 401 but the status in Agent list never changed (Logged off).

Thanks in advance

Create a log in button for a visual indicator on the phone.
Press f3 then select button then press f904.
This creates a log in/ out button on the phone.

Now press this button
enter the Agent ID....eg 1
agent password........eg 1234

press IN to log in.

Do the same again to Log Out

ok, right now I created a log in/out key (CC in/out) and I have followed this instrution:
1. Press the button
2. Enter the Aget ID: 4
3. Enter the agent password: 1234

but the IN option is never display in the phone, Why?

Because you are using a 1120E set, the IN option does not appear. Once you do F904, agent id #, password #, you are at that point logged in. Repeat to log out. So if agent 5 pass 1234, Then F904 5#1234# will log in if out. F904 5#1234# will log out if in.

OK, after followed this instrution the set number is display in the screen like: 2280, but the Agent list status never changed (Logged off), Im can't use the busy/rdy button the error messaged received is "Not conected" and after like 10 second the set number vanished.

any help would be appreciated.

forget it, the reason wasnt working is because the agent wasn't added in the skill. Thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back