Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 to BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcs226

Technical User
Apr 22, 2008
US
Has anyone ever setup a BCM450 with a T7316e and T24 that can monitor and display the status of the sets on the remote BCM50. I have a customer that would like to do this, but I have not knomn it to be possible.

Thanks.

I agree with you I don't think you can do that

You can only setup an IP set on the 50 at the 450's location, and configure it as the alarm set on the 50. This is not possible with TDM/BST set, unless the cable stretches that far.

I always thought it was not possible, as I have never been able to get it to work myself. I was questioning myself because I just read a proposal form a a major system provider to one of my customers, and in their proposal thay claim to be able to do it.

Not with a BCM. It only looks at the Ext's on the system it is on exp. F*2 internal autodial, you can set up external auto dials but you still wont see when on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back