Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 Rls6 and Contact Center Reports problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi´

I've got a BCM450 Rls6 that has Call center (Contact Center with 6 skillsets and about 40 agents) and Reporting Contact Center version "Callcenter_31.00.12.16_02_16-2011" for generating call center reports, Reports were working fine, but after a electrical failure reports show wrong data, the electrical failure was on february 22, the information on reports before febrary 22 is ok. If I genarate a sumary, Incomming Call By skillset or Call Average by Skillset reports and compare information with Agent Profile by Agent or Agent Activity by Agent reports for the same day an hour, The Agent Profile by Agent or Agent Activity by Agent reports show me less call center recieved calls than the Incomming Call By skillset, Call Average by Skillset reports or summary reports,For example:

Summary report for march 10 shows the following information:
CC Transactions Answered --> 3691 calls

and the Agent Average by Agent report for march 10 shows me:
CC Transactions Answered by Agent (total of calls)
No. Average Time
99 00:03:35

For example reports before the electical failure February 21:
report for February 21
Summary report:
CC Transactions Answered --> 927 calls

and the Agent Average by Agent report for February 21 shows me:
CC Transactions Answered by Agent (total of calls)
No. Average Time
927 00:03:10

I check Contact Center programming in Call Pilot and everything is ok, I reinstalled contact center report software, but the problem continues.
Please, any ideas?

Hi, is there a way to delete all the call center calls database in BCM?

Please, What tool can I use to edit Microsoft Sql Server 2005 Enterprise (That is the database that uses BCM and Reporting Contact server for the call center calls data)

Go to Search tab above and enter..call centre reporting issues

Plenty of info to help.

SNSSMIS (MIS)
(13 Mar 08)18 Mar 08
BCM 400 CALL CENTRE
... nothing but negative from a few other companies. Call reporting being the largest issue. I have...
...Does anyone out there have a good power point presentation that shows BCM400 Call Centre with all...
CyberX666 (TechnicalUser)

(18 Jul 06)19 Oct 06
Call Centre BCM400 3.6
...I have an issue where calls are being sent to the call centre queue with 9 agents in waiting, first...
.... Cause: One cause may be that the Call Center Agent or Agents reporting the problem may be using call...
pcomms (TechnicalUser)

(3 Mar 10)4 Mar 10
ICC Reports Question
... just be confusing the issue thinking you are talking about Contact Centre Reporting instead of just...
... that RCC was only required on the previous version of Call Centre (ie prior to ICC) If anyone has...
curlycord (Programmer)
(31 Mar 09)26 Apr 09
PRI and Patch issues BCM450 - Urgent 4
... lines and a large call centre 40 agents. The lines are working fine. The only problem i am...
... This leaves now a patch issue to resolve. Thanks s =----(((((((((()----= curlycord ...
whereswaldo (TechnicalUser)

(7 Jan 16)8 Jan 16
» Nortel Reporting for Call Centre help
... with Reporting for call centre in place. I'm fresh to this environment and have little to no experience...
... with Nortel systems. The main systems engineer is on leave and I've run into an issue with the reporting...
mnaeem1 (TechnicalUser)

(17 Jul 11)26 Jul 11
Contacting the contact center reporting server for customised reports
...I will assume you will have to have the contact centre reporting KEYCODE installed.. CCRS reports...
... wont work without it. Theonly other reports are CDR reports,(call detail reporting) This more...
steptoescrappie (IS/IT--Management)
(26 Jul 10)30 Jul 10
CCRS Password
...I've had call centre reporting working for over a year now. We had a problem with one...
... of the reports. As the PC the reporting was running on I decided to upgrade this. All installed and I can log...
uniquename4me (TechnicalUser)

(17 Mar 14)26 Mar 14
BCM400 Call Centre Reporting Not Working & Skillset Issues
...Hi uniquename4me, The last time I had similar Call Centre issues with this same system, I did a...
... this? Is this why the reporting is not working as well? ...
Nortel4Ever (Vendor)

(25 Jun 13)25 Jun 13
Reporting for Call Centre Database Error
... crappy product as Reporting for Call Centre. Unfortunately we still have to service this crap. Got a...
... customer with a BCM50 R5 and Reporting 2.6 that uses Microsoft SQL 2005. Installation Verification Tool...
CraigUK (TechnicalUser)

(12 Feb 07)13 Feb 07
Reports
... and Clients v. 3.23.53 Reporting for Call Centre v. 2.1.54 (Nortel) Symposium Web Client v. 4.05.003.02...
...Has anyone experienced this issue and if so what did you do to resolve it? If you haven't what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back