Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 Professional Call Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniquename4me

Technical User
Oct 31, 2013
CA
This is probably a dead issue at this point, but does anyone have a server app that will collect the information/call detail and audio coming out of either a BCM450 or BCM50 with the appropriate Professional Call Recording licence(s). I know that some have utilized the email option to have it emailed, but anyone with a server collecting this information?

Thanks!

See this post J

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I'm somehow on a loss for this particular feature as I've heard from others that some guys use it and have it working perfect? I'll do some more digging around here from my sources and update if I get an answer. I'll post follow up on here.
I'd like to here from anyone if they have an in into having this working whether the software is out there somewhere to collect this info, or if someone has the documentation from Avaya/Nortel as to what is expected on the receiving server [ul]
[li][/li]
[/ul]end to collect the information and recordings.

There is but as I said it's no longer for download.

The DOCs state that there was a 3rd party in the works and that was the Algo software I had spoke of....it came out as Basic software but no longer supported as well the Professional one which appeared to be Alpha/Beta trial only.
Since its not a Nortel product they wont have docs.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back