Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 Outbound Transfer? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastBusy4657

Programmer
Apr 29, 2008
US
I have a customer who claims they had the following scenario working on a BCM450 R6 and wants it set up again. They have a DID set up to ring a digital phone and then roll to VM if unanswered. Previously (before the mailbox was deleted) the caller pressed 6 inside the mailbox and the call either rang on overhead speakers or went directly to PARKED and they got a message overhead that there was a call waiting on PARK. It sounds like outbound transfer but I dont get how the call is automatically parked and paging announcement on overhead speakers.

2 completely different things.
Outbound transfer is to transfer a call
Park is to place the call in spot (101 etc)

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

yes ...i know that

So if what i am describing is not outbound transfer then what is it? Thats what i am trying to figure out. Customer says call to a mailbox are redirected and are automatically parked and they can then pick the call up from any phone. It is also tied into thier paging system.

Thank you exsmogger - thats it! Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back