Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngMajdi82

Vendor
May 9, 2015
JO
Hello ...

I have BCM450 Rls. 5.0, I cant Backup it and the message is " faild to backup due to missing file" today i need to upload new keycode the new window is open " operation in progress" with no action just hanging.

Regards.

It sounds as if you have some corruption on the system. You might need to capture the boot up process using a serial port cable at 115200 baud.

You mention that you have a 5.0 system and have you tried to see if you can install the latest system patch as I once had a problem and I was lucky in installing a later patch and this somehow over written the missing file.

BCM450 R5
==================================

PATCH ID: BCM450.R500.SU.System-021.201402-1 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM450.R500.FPGA-116 Category: LTD
PATCH ID: BCM450.R500.SU.Desktop-005.201311-1 Category: GEN

As your the Element Manager hanging, then you may just have to exit the program via closing down the application in Task Manager.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel and Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer

Very advance high level knowledge on the Linux BCM phone system.

Website

Hi Sir ...

from where can I download the patch file, is it available on avaya support website.

Thanks

The patch is available from the Avaya PLDS website and you will need to have partner access to obtain it. If you need any assistance, then contact me via the link below.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel and Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer

Very advance high level knowledge on the Linux BCM phone system.

Website

Hello Sir ..

Thanks you very much , I download it from PLDS, of course I will back to you after updated the system and hope this solve the isuues.

again thanks you very much for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back