Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM450 and CS1000e DECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmtech

Technical User
Mar 28, 2012
BH
Hi,
I am facing problem at one of the site
BCM 450 and CS1000e connected with the H323 trunks. User can call from BCM 450 IP extensions to CS1000e IP extensions vice versa absolutely speech path works fine. I am facing problem on CS1000e system, we have DECT system configured with DMC8 cards. If any user want to call from BCM 450 IP extensions to CS1000e DECT handset cannot call.

For the testing purpose I have configured same DN number on CS1000e system’s one of the IP phone and called from BCM 450 one of the IP phone, call rings on both IP extension & DECT extension but when I am trying to take the call on DECT handset it’s picks the call but no speech path & that call keep ringing on IP phone extension & if I pick up the call from IP phone it works fine as I mentioned before.

For more clarification
Locally on CS 1000e from IP extensions to DECT extensions call works fine and I can make call from DECT extensions to BCM450 IP extensions works absolutely fine.

Please do let me know, how do I trace BCM450 to CS1000e DECT live calls like monitoring VGW channels.

Hi,
I am facing problem at one of the site

BCM 450 and CS1000e connected with the H323 trunks. User can call from BCM 450 ( Rel 6.0 ) IP extensions to CS1000e ( Rel 7.5 )IP extensions vice versa absolutely speech path works fine. I am facing problem on CS1000e system, we have DECT system configured with DMC8 cards. If any user want to call from BCM 450 IP extensions to CS1000e DECT handset cannot call.

Please do let me know anyone how to take live call traces on Avaya CS1000e system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back