Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM400 Voicemailbox & VoIP Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhtway

Programmer
Aug 21, 2010
US
Hello,

We have BCM400 and service contract is with ATT. Now I was told that BCM400 is old and ATT or Avaya doesn't sell keycodes for BCM400 anymore.
I wanted to know whether we can buy keycode from other place and install ourself.
One thing I found was even we got a keycode we still need to generate a file to install on the system.
We don't have any info on this.
For a few months we still want to use it and upgrade the whole system in the next year budgets.
I am looking an expert answers . Thank you much.

True Avaya is no longer selling codes for the 400 they want you to upgrade to the 450 with release 6. But if you can find codes for the 400 from someone who has them on the shelf then you can still get them activated.

There are still some for sale online. Just contact the sellers and see if they can activate the codes for you. Once they activate them, you can load them yourself.

400 keycodes are still available online. In addition to the cost of the codes, simply pay a small fee to the supplier and they will activate the codes for you. Must provide them with the BCM system ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back