Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bcm400 srg connecting to cs1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeii

Technical User
Apr 5, 2007
US
I have a bcm400 4.0 that lost power for 8 hours. There are 10 ip phones that connect to corporate and 20 analog phones. There are 3 pots lines for local calls and long distant call are routed to corporate. When the bcm400 finally came back up the config for the srg was at default and the user login accounts were gone. I had to get into it with eeadmin and change the password. I went thru the sets and they were all there, so were there vm. The ip phones get there vm from corporate. I put the correct info into the srg and the ip phones registered. I can only make local calls on the analog phones but not long distance or to the ip phones. The ip phones can call local, long distance and to the analog extensions. The analog phones acts like it's going to connect when I call a long distance or to the ip phones but after about 10 seconds it give me a busy tone. What am I missing?

did you try redirecting the sets in your Survivability Options? You may need to manually redirect the sets back.

Also make sure your IP trunks are up and working. If you need to go into Services on the SRG and restart the FEPS service. this may kick this back into service.

Hi janaya, the primary and secondary gatekeeper ip's were wrong. Put the correct ones in and everything worked great. Thanks and have a great holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back