Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM400 License/Keycode Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramaning

ISP
Jun 1, 2012
GH
Hi all, I have a BCM400 with ver4.0 and I cannot get into it because I think the person managing it before changed the password and didnt tell me. I have a new HDD and want to know if there is a way to get the keycode unto the new HDD. The only thing I am not sure is that I can get into it thru telset with SETNNA and CONFIG credentials. I navigated thru and saw an SID number and an ID. Is there a way to get the keycode unto install on the new HDD? Please assist me on this. I only want to use the new HDD and have access to the box and be able to manage the BCM. Thanks in advance.

If you have a backup than the keycodes will restore as you are not changing the system ID or better still get the system number after you replace the drive & go into KRS to get key code file.

Thank you, but how can I get the keycodes from the hard drive. I dont have a backup. I can get the HDD to connected to an external ide case and access the partitions but how can I retrieve the keycodes and other important information and also the configuration? thank you.

Safe to say you calling your local vendor whom handles your system is out of the question? especially when its down?.

Most will call their vendor, they will assist and retrieving the key code from the Avaya KRS system (authorized vendors only) and re-program you system asap.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back