Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM200 Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

pronei

Vendor
Mar 11, 2008
US
Is there a way to do a factory reset on a BCM200? I've tried to re-do the universal profile, but when doing that, it still keeps a BUNCH of info from the previous install.

I want to get this BCM back to a completely clean, straight from factory condition.

You would need to re-image the hardrive using the Bit Tool and a Ftr**startup on telephony programming.

Adversity is Opportunity

Hmm, where would I get the Bit Tool?

Also, where would I get BCM200 v3.6 drive image?

HI

Haveyou tried , quick start wizard on 3.x systems ? and using telphony reset F** startup pswd 266344 after power up ? These will reset all telphony data, and with voicemail f982 option 9 and reinstall voice mail to factory ?

hope this helps

jm

You can do it in 2 steps. First to reset the telephony to default, change the ds30 split to 3/5 and when its done change it back to 2/6.Then for the voice mail do like bcmtechguy mentionned.

Those two steps are not gonna default the HDD. But, they will go along way toward having an out-of-the-box BCM.

Adversity is Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back