Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM200 hard drive restore 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

piersmac

Technical User
Nov 14, 2008
GB
Hi,

The hard drive on my BCM200 has died! It does not spin :( and I do not have any of the original software or documentation from when it was purchased new!! We are a small company and the staff who originally set it up no longer work here, Nortel can not help us because we don't have the log in details to the support site any more :(

All I can find is a BCM4.0 upgrade CD! so if any one can host a a 3.7 or 4.0 ghosted image or just the install software I would be very very grateful.

If you have any pointers please feel free to contact me off-list.

Many thanks in advance,
Piers

I'm having a similar problem. Also in UK.

I have a BCM50 and like an idiot i factory reset the system. Can't access KRS but DO have the system id and the 4 Auth codes for the features i have bought.

Fairly Au fait with BCM (electronic engineer by trade) but im stumped as to how to get my keycode file with sequence number, data etc...

called local company (wanted a fortune but i have no choice) and they said they may struggle as they are not original vendor and haven't heard from them since.

BT are my original vendor but they are useless and i have spent hours going round in circles with them.

will anyone on here be able to get my file???? please im desperate.

System was installed in 2005 - will i need and upgrade patch?

Also i originally had 1 number but 2 lines (isdn i think) this was to allow someone to call in and then the system would divert to my mobile.

I have now only got a standart PTSN line - will the BCM support this as i can only see ethernet inputs?

Many thanks

email - chris@safesecuritysystems.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back