Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM VOIP Headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

haasd0g

Vendor
Mar 4, 2005
US
Greetings, I have 4 sites; (1)BCM400 and (3)BCM50. All have PRI and VOIP trunks.
When dialing between locations, the person receiving the call can hear the caller. But the dialing party cannot hear the destination.
This will happen anywhere from 2-7 or 8 times, then go through, crystal clear, no problem. Other times the calls pass through with no problem first shot.
Has anyone seen this? My gut keeps saying its the service provider, but I hate to point the finger unless Im sure. I just know Ive never programmed anything to 'work sometimes'...

Systems are on a private network with T1 at all locations.

dtc- Im a VOIP n00b. Where do I verify my payload size? I couldnt find it in BEM.

I think this was Friday the 13th which makes tomorrow Saturday. (I wish) I have BCM400 3.6 and needed to reboot and since the reboot I am now have that same problem. The other site is a BCM50 2.0 via VPN and an IPhone2004 at my house via VPN.

I know there has been no changes to the system because I have been out of town until today. No one else in my office has access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back