Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM Services Active Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

wl7coe

MIS
Jun 12, 2001
US
After I reloaded the BCM I have lost the ability to add and delete, the buttons are greyed out. I went to user manager and I have read-write access. Is there somewhere else in the BCM you have to check so the buttons are not greyed out?

Also and the Callpilot side, I have a telephone number that it wont let me add a mailbox to. The BCM says there already is a mailbox, the call pilot says there is no mailbox and goes through the steps of adding it, but it never appears. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

try the norstar forum

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Several questions

1st. What do you mean by you reloaded the BCM... Did you reboot it?upgrade it? or reload the software on the hard drive? Or did you do a system restore?

Are you using one of the default logins? Check under management tab to see what user group yuour login is assigned too. Also check to make sure all your services loaded properly.

The Wizard was used to change the IP address, this wiped all data. I restored only to find out it was the data from the test of the switch, not what it really was configured for. So I setup all the phones again. At that point I could add and delete phones.

(That day I spent sometime figuring out how to change to ip address without using the wizard. And was succesful, we change IP'S every few years it seems (not by my choice)).

User Manager shows all the default users and I have the passwords to all of them. There are no users listed in domain.

It looks like all the services are up.

Thanks

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back