Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM RESTORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizFoneGuy

Technical User
Aug 14, 2005
CA
I've got a 2.5 FP1 RC2.5 image and I'm trying to restore it on a 2.5 FP1 RC2.4 unit. It says it's not the same version? Also when you do a restoration to the hard drive, how does the MSC card end up doing an upload with the data? Automatically or do you have to configure with the wizard? By default the MSC card expects 3 digit numbering and PBX. I'm restoring 4 digit with DID? Does someone have the patch that takes it from RC2.4 to RC2.5? I have FP1 MR1 on hand but I don't think/know if that's the right one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure if it is your problem but one thing I know is that when you do a restore to a frsh hard drive you have to have the new harddrive patched to the same level as the darddrive you did your backup from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back