Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM Realtime reporting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCMuser

Technical User
Jun 1, 2005
US
We just installed BCM 400 3.6 We've had some data discrepancy with our realtime data. It seems that our previous date data sets are being added to current (realtime) data. Anyone experience this issue? Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing this refers to ACD reporting? If so, which version of RCC are you running?

Thanks for responding biv343. We are using rrc version 2.1.0.39. I noticed that on Tuesday, after the Memorial day, we started to get accurate realtime data. However, the following day, the realtime data was being added on top of the previous date data... Is it a just a matter of clearing out the old data? I'd imagine this should be done automatically.
Thanks again, our vendor doesn't seem to know why this is happening.

I would suggest installing the new RCC software (2.1.0.50 I believe - released a couple weeks ago). The RCC releases before .44 tend to do some quirky things sometimes.

There is a voicemail system patch that needs to be installed before the RCC software is upgraded. Also, be sure to disconnect the LAN cable or shut down the RCC machine before starting the voicemail system upgrade. After the voicemail is upgraded, you'd then uninstall RCC, then install the new RCC client.

we installed the updated rcc version along with voicemail and core updates and everything seems to be working fine now.. thank you biv343

Well I thought we fixed it but the problem started back up again. It seems that the data is accurate on Monday's but the following day (tuesday) data is added to the previous date data. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back