Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM-NCM issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Oct 23, 2003
US
I'm having an issue importing some of our sites into the NCM. We upgraded the NCM from 3.0 to 3.6 and we are still having issues importing. It doesnt matter whether the BCMs are at 3.0 or 3.5 or 3.6. We have been able to import some at all of those releases. Any ideas?

Importing gets started. Then at some point it fails and sends back a message stating that the NCM keycode isnt in the BCM. Even though it has been verified by several people as to being installed.

without a doubt......it's been verified by several people that the keycode is installed......

There is an issue with the NCM and 3.5. DO you have all the patches loaded on the BCM. If you loaded the first MDAC patch then the you must load MDAC_2[2].7_SP1_for_BCM_3.5_v2.exe for NCM to be able to talk with the BCM. Hope this helps. I have not had any problems with imports since I added this patch to my BCM's

Thanks. I have installed an MDAC patch the only difference between the one u mentioned and the one I have is instead of a 2 in [] its a 1. So are there two versions of that patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back