Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM MONITOR TRAFFIC PROBLEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTEDAPP

Technical User
Dec 17, 2006
CA
I have a BCM 3.6 which I tried running BCM Monitor on to analyse traffic. It connected, but when I went to line monitor to see the traffic, there was nothing. It's running a PRI but I've used it in other applications with no problems? Any ideas?

Try reloading the software. I had a similar problem and that resolved it for me.

Fix:The LMS service needs to be manually started on the BCM:1. Access the Unified Manager: Configure --> Diagnostics and click on Service Manager.2. In the right pane, select LMS and then from the tool bar on the top, click on Configuration --> Modify Services.3. Set the following parameters: Startup: Automatic Status: Start4. Click Save.Once this process is complete, restart BCM Monitor and the active and inactive lines will show up under Line Monitor tab.

NCSS, NCDS, NCTS

Same problem with BCM 400 4.0 - tried reloadind BCM Monitor on my PC, didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back