Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bcm 450 R5.0 rcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkimmer

Technical User
Jan 12, 2007
US
trying to get RCC installed...

Server 2003 SP2 with IIS 6

When i run the RCC Install Verification Utility
When it gets to the IIS portion... I get a red erroe that says "The default website is not running ; click here to resolve. " when i do it does not resolve the issue.

The when I do click on the resolve... it continues to the report service and then another error "reports folder not found; click here to resolve" and i do and still no fix.

I didn't know I could do this but when I click on the IIS icon above on the utility it runs just that portion and I see a new error it did not show after I clicked on resolve. It reads " Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"..

HELP!!!!

From working on other and older RCC versions that had replacement computers running XP, I had to get the customers IT dept to install IIS for me. Can you confirm if all of IIS was installed?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Well this is a new install of rcc.... we had to get rid of the other serber cause it crash hard. So this server they have already had running as a domain controller... but they turned that off... so now it suppose to be only used for RCC.. Im trying to decide if I should have them re-image the server from scratch and get iis re-loaded and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back