Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 Rel.4.0 Lan Cte not working with Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisEarl1959

Programmer
May 12, 2008
US
Hello I am in some need of some assistance as I have a BCM 400 Rel.4.0 using Lan Cte not working with Win 7. Read me files say it should operate with Win & 32/64 bit but does not? It does however work fine on XP does any have a fix or any ideas I may try? Thank you

I heard Win 7 32 bit works for 4.0 but according to this doc Win 7 is not supported.

From release 4.0 - LAN CTE Configuration Guide

LAN CTE supports client computers with these operating systems:
• Windows 2000
• Windows XP

From release 6 LAN CTE Task Based Guide:

If you are using TAPI applications then TAPI 2.1 or higher is required. This is standard with Windows XP Professional SP3, Vista Business, Ultimate, Enterprise SP2 32/64.
Note: TAPI Option is not supported on Windows Vista 64-bit.
Supported Operating Systems
LAN CTE is supported on the following Operating Systems:
 Windows XP Professional SP3
 Windows Vista Business, Ultimate, Enterprise SP2 32/64 bit
 Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise 32/64 bit
 Windows Server 2003 Standard and Enterprise SP2
 Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise SP2
 Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit
 Windows Small Business Server R2

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I am confused as latest patch says that it sake everything should work but then again when you push something out the door it works half of the times? I'm thinking Win 7 pc issues but cannot confirm

They said 32 bit is not an option so I am currently looking for any other route maybe, thanks

Earl1959 - Ever get anywhere with this? What did you end up doing?

Replaced HD no change, then had avaya tech support on and they said could be BFT and the key is (COULD BE) so have ordered BFT to change. Whats left to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back