Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 not Responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCMnewguy

Technical User
Oct 10, 2008
US
My BCM 400 is not responding when clicking the get new update. I installed the new patch (BCM.R400.SU.DESKTOP.012_BCM_4.0: BCM.R400.SU.Desktop.012-200812) It will not let me remove it, tried factory default did nothing, reset button with a paper clip did nothing. So what can i do next to reslove this issuse?

Re install Element Manager by downloading the new version off the BCM itself via the IP address of BCM in browser.
I think the lates version is 50.10.0.0
When you updated pacth it may have updated E.M. also.

=--(((((((((()--=
curlycord

Hi, I'm trying to carry out a backup on the BCM50 5.1 but when you test the connection it fails. I have entered all the information that it requires. Does anyone have any suggestions. I tried last night but there was a problem with the transfer which I googled and it said something along the lines that it was something to do with the network, has anyone else had the same problem and how did you rectify it.

I suggest you start a new thread

If its not broke tweak it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back