Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 Export CC greetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetKC

Technical User
Jan 20, 2012
US
I am converting my client over to IPO and the customer lost all copies of their "professional " greetings for both A/A AND CC. Is there a way to export the current ones without using my recorder mode on iPhone...on speaker of phone.

Do you see "Export" on the interface where you would record greetings?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

It's been awhile since I've imported audio files on BCMs. I'm sure their is export as well... I hope file format is compatible on IPO

You can export as wav.

IPO I think uses the same protocols:

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

You will need to convert the wav file to c11 format using the LVMGreeting converter on the ip office if it's using embedded voicemail.

VMPro can use the wave files

If the system is release 4.0 you can use the DDM tool.

Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back