Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCM400Noob

IS-IT--Management
Jul 10, 2008
US
I just added a skillset to my v3.7 CallPilot but I can't get the skillset to appear as an option under Nortel Reporting for Call Center.

I am the administrator so I would have assumed that I see them all.

The skillset is active and data does show up in the tables the reports use.

Thanks

I'm not totaly shure but I think you have to be added to the Skill set as an admin to print reports and see real time data.

I'm not sure in which application you are describing. I'm attempting to assign the skillset in the report application and the one I just added isn't listed as an unassigned skillset.

This is my first time assigning a new skillset to the system so I'll keep poking around in the BCM.

You have to go to or log in as the main admin and change your profile to allow skill set 3.

System Administrator
This is the default Administrator account which is created when Nortel Networks Reporting for
Call Center was installed. This User has full access to the system and to all configuration
options. They can create and edit and delete Users, and can assign Skillsets to them. They can
also reset User passwords, including the System Administrator’s password. Note that they are
the only user who can do this. The System Administrator has access to any Skillset

Excellent, thank you. Naturally I didn't have that password, but conveniently it's in a table called admin in the database.

All is good, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back