Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

steptoescrappie

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2007
GB
We have a BCM 400 with Call Centre. During the day calls are routed to a call centre fine, and at night an out of hours message plays. All this works without fault apart from one thing. We have changed our opening hours and I changed the message in the AA company greetings section. The next time the night ringing started the message remained the old one. I then changed all the meesages recorded (only 6) to the new message thinking I'd changed the wrong one. Still I get the old message, I've looked around the system and have checked every recorded message and the old one does not exist, but still it plays every night. I've done a full system restart to see if that changed anything and still it remains. Any ideas on this one.

It is probaly recorded in the a CCR tree that needs to be recording.

When you say you tried changing every greeting, did you change the Primary prompt on the greeting table itself. Not the Morning, afternoon, evening ect greetings but the Tables prompt itself. If you go into the greeting table and scroll down to the bottom there is a Primary and secondary prompt. They are sometimes over looked. Another place there could be a recording is path (0) of the CCR tree, if you are using one that is.

Let me know if this helps you any.

Eric

In reply, all the CCR trees are Not Defined so it does not seem to be that. With regards to the Primary and Secondary prompts these have been checked and are ok. You mention path o of the CCR tree, the menu starts at 1 through to 99, is o somewhere else.

It will probably be the Personal greeting recorded in the skillset mailbox.

NCSS, NCDS, NCTS

The greetings for the Contact Centre are not the Greetings used by AA.
Go to Contact centre Menu and the greetings are there.these are independant greetings for contact centre use only..
Check your skillset DAY-NIGHT- menus to see what greetings are used.
Then record over the greeting.

Finally sorted it. The way it is setup is when all call centre staff log off the system fwds to the skilset mailbox. Re-recording this fixed the problem.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back