Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 4.0 ICC call recording options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clutse

Technical User
Jun 16, 2005
US
We've just deployed a BCM400 4.0 with ICC.(15 agents, 2 skillsets)

They want the supervisor to be able to record any agent's calls at any time without the agent's knowledge, i.e. adhoc call recording initiated by the skillset supervisor.

Does anyone know of a call recording solution that will fit the bill?

thanks for any suggestions.

thanks SD, I'm checkin 'em out now.

The supervisor can monitor a call without it being know. can you use feature 989 to record at that point? I have never tried it.

The call record feature on a BCM400 can't be silent. It will also say 'your call is being recorded.' The BCM50 release 3 is the only BCM with a silent record feature.

thanks for all the help gents. right now, we're looking at the telecorp vs. the algo solution. too bad the bcm call record option isn't silent. anyone know when Nortel's gonna get the BCM 200/400 and the BCM 50 capabilities synced up? I've got folks that wanna use the 1230s on their 4.0 bcm400s as well.

All BCM50 R3 Features will be available in BCM450 R1, which will be hitting shelves mid october as far as I know. I don't beliew their will be any further software release for 200/400's so to get the new features you'd have to migrate to the 450 platform.

Hey Guys a side note to this, can you remove the tone when you start a silent call record on the bcm 50 and 450...
eg when you are on a call and you hit Call Record, instead of the announcement, you get a really loud tone, i want neither. total silent call recording.

any input would be great,

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back