Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bcm 3.7 to 4.0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfyadair

Vendor
Dec 12, 2007
Did a bcm 3.7 (2.4f) upgrade to 4.0 last night and went through fine until I got to the must change password from default. I changed as usual and when it kicked me out in element manager when I tried to log back in it told me that I had improper user/password. Not sure what could have happened but think it may be possible issue with upgrade just curious as to if anyone else has had this issue and if there is a fix for it. Currently unable to get in element manager however verified the upgrade went through with telset admin... Thanks in advance...

Try downloading and installing Element Manager directly from this BCM. I've seen this work.

Consulting -
If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem.

Can't get to the download area due to password issue...

Can you access the download page with the original password?

NCSS, NCDS, NCTS

You can download the latest Element Manager from Nortel.
If that doesn't work, Nortel can provide a "Password for the Day" that will allow you to access and change your password to a known value.

-SD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back