Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 3.6 Boot error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westbrook

MIS
Jan 4, 2008
US
Voicemail is not accessible and i've checked the caps they are blue.

I restarted the bcm with a monitor attached and a blue screen appears:

stop c0000135 unable to locate DLL the dynamic link library winsrv could not be found in the specified default load path.

beginning dump of physical memory...and restarts in an endless cycle.

BCM version is 3.6 on NT. I do not have any software with the bcm 400.

What are your suggested solutions? If i replace the hard drive can i perhaps copy voicemail messages from the old drive to the new drive?

Hard drive replacement. If u have a backup u can only use it on anther 3.6 HD.

what is stored on the hd besides voicemails and callpilot? do i have to reprogram extensions and extension details such as # of rings for vm, parking #'s, etc.?

i have a hd coming today with 3.6 on it. i have a backup that is 2 years old, not much has changed on the bcm during that time.

also, am i able to easily recovery vm from other hd by copying and pasting callpilot folders?

You may be able to copy and paste folder contents to recover the Call Pilot messages and settings. Before trying that though, in case you corrupt the new hard drive, I would restore from the old backup, make any neccessary changes to get back to where your were before the failure, then do another backup. If you screw up the folders you may be able to just reload the backup to recover.

HD contains voicemail, system pswds, key code file, and ip related info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back