Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
I have a BCM 200 I want to log into and find out what it has in it. I think the IP address is 192.168.0.250 from a sticker on it. I set my lap top in that range and try to get to it thru browser. Nothing happens. I tried 10.10.10.1 for lan port 1 also... Nothing

Any ideas ???

Try 10.10.11.1 from the OAM port not the LAN

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Best way to ID is to serial connect as firebird says 9600,8,n,1....However it almost sounds that you may not know the nnadmin credential. In that case you need the nonsupport credential from POD tool

type error ....nnsupport/xxxxx via POD tool

If the BCM is R4 you will use the nnadmin login. If it's lower than R4 you will use the ee_admin login. By default the IP addresses are LAN1 = 10.10.10.1, LAN2 = 10.10.11.1. I've used a program called Wireshark to discover unknown IP addresses. Also verify that you are using a crossover ethernet cable with the BCM200. You need a straight through cable with a BCM50.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

Guys thanks for the help seeems the voicemail is not working all lights on front panel flashing so i dont think i can log in.not sure if its worth my time not sure what to do.

I took it off a site last month working fine it was in my office a month. So i just went to power it up to see what it has in it and i cant do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back