Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 200 Remotly accessing everything but CONFIGURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

poq

Programmer
Nov 10, 2005
US
Hello,

I can access the BCM200 "Business Communicaton Manager" just fine on the customers static ip. I am able to access the Wizzard, Install Clients, CallPilot, Doc, BRU, Maintenance, etc.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THE CONFIGURE (system administration & management) button when signing in.

Firewall is off. Any ideas? The static ip ping's, I get the IP address with a tracert etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, Java is installed, the Java portion loads fine, the username and password comes up fine. After entering the user name and password the i get a message after about 3 mins that says disconnected. however, at that same time, i can connect to the voicemail, the wizzard, the BRU etc.

Try all the user name/password combos you know. Watch for a message just above the user Id.

Ok. Logging in. Here is what i see...

Shows:
"In Progress" for about 3 mins.

Then it shows:
" [Connection Failed] Failed to connect to BCM server"

And that's it.

Any chance to reboot? Do a power off reboot.

Check the logs under "Maintenance/Archlog/Browse Logs Folder" /logsFolder/IPRoute
"Watchdog" logs
etc. may be some clues there.

I just had that same problem 5 min ago, I closed the IE and the reopened it and then it worked.

That's the usual problem with IE and Java. Never see any solution than close IE and start again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back