Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 200 Cannot change time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hm1

Programmer
May 16, 2007
US
I took over a new account with a BCM 200 and cannot change the time. Tried everything, has anyone seen this?

What for? That's not going to help. All they need to do is patch it. Shouldn't take you more than an hour for everything.

It will take that long to swap the BFT and reboot anyway.

The BCM 400 that I posted about earlier took approx. 10 minutes before time changed on sets. This may or not be the problem, but do not look for it to chg immediately.

RBT

There is still a battery on the BFT similar to the MICS that keeps memory. Once it starts going bad all sorts of issues arise.

Have you tried downloading and installing Element Manager from that particular system? I've seen instances where things don't always show up or "stick" if using a newer version of element manager on a old system (or an old version of element manager on a new system).

actually the hard drive was replaced 4 months ago because mail crashed. No patches applied after that. Rls is 4.0"

That could mean they replaced the hard drive but they did not patch it at that time.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

When I look at current updates, there are 0 patches installed. I am waiting on customer to make decision so I can preceed.

Thanks to everyone who assisted. I will update all when I find the cure so we will all know in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back