Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bcc: field is replaced by cc: field when printing after save as draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotusman

Technical User
Jul 6, 2001
US
I work on an email document and save it as a draft. Then I go back to the document and when I print the bcc: field is replaced by the cc: field. It doesn't matter if I have an email address listed in the bcc: field or not, that field is overwritten with the cc: field. I have seen no resolutions on this. I'm using windows 2000 and I'm on 5.0.8. Any ideas?

Does this occur with all draft messages or just one in particular? If you can access your email from another PC, does the problem still exist while on that PC? Does the problem exist when printing to another printer?

I don't have a resolution on this but it must be a bug. If I "reply with history", not "reply to all with history", to an email that has address in the cc: field and then print that email before I send it, it prints the previous message's cc: list in the bcc: area of my printout. It doesn't actually send it to the list, it just appears on the printed copy. It sounds like the same thing happening in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back