Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Baystack 350T and 350-24T

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdgordon

IS-IT--Management
Jul 15, 2002
US
I have two Bay Networks Baystack 350T and two Nortel Baystack 350-24T. I'm taking over for admin that didn't touch the switches, they're just linked together with x-over cables. How do i even get started to manage these. Are there manuals or software or what. As far as i know, no ip's or anything have been assigned to the switches. Or should i just leave them be since everything appears to be working fine.

thanks

Manuals for the 350T

Software for the 350T
ftp://ftp-support.baynetworks.com/pub/swcode/baystack/ethernet/bs350/v3.0.1/350v301a.img

I do not have URLs for the 350-24T manuals the 450 manuals would be similar

350-24T software
ftp://ftp-support.baynetworks.com/pub/swcode/baystack/ethernet/bs350_12t_24t/v4.1/b3504101.img
ftp://ftp-support.baynetworks.com/pub/swcode/baystack/ethernet/bs350_12t_24t/v4.1/b3504102.img
I tried to remain child-like, all I acheived was childish.

put them in your tftp server, (usually in a directory named tftpboot) then list it's IP in the 450 I tried to remain child-like, all I acheived was childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back