Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Batteries MD110

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb34nne

Programmer
Feb 21, 2007
HR
Does someone know which batteries, model of batteries can work with MD110? System is CXP1010101/4/TSWSP02/R3A, 1 LIM, 4 magazines. Batteries that I have in exchange works only 30 minutes when is a blackout.

bb34nne

How many batteries do you have? I'm not at the office but I can find out for you, I don't have a copy of ALEX on my computer so I can't pull it up for you but I do have the batteries at the office.

I have 4 battery in exchange. Can you post which kind of battery is good for MD110?

bb34nne

I will be heading into the office in 8 hours(it's 2:45AM here). I will check for you. When I worked at Ericsson a long time ago, we had a room with batteries separate. A contractor came and did maintenance on the set up. I'm not sure how long the ones we have will last.

I have have systems at work for my lab with 4 batteries in each. They are the orange SBS 30 batteries that are 12V 26Ah each.

normal battery life is 4 years. If you use larger batteries (like for cars/trucks) that can be refilled with water, life can be longer.

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

In stead of starting a new thread, I'll put my request here.

I'm also looking for MD110 batteries.
The specification of the battery is as follows:
12V 26AH
Heigth (H) = 15CM
Width (W) = 10CM
Length (L) = 25CM

Who can give me the name of a supplier?

Sorr I didn't mention the brand, the ones we have in our MD's are Hawker.

Any batteries can be used, as long as the total in the string is 48v. If you want longer time, use smaller voltage batteries with higher capacity. You will require more space though.

Welcome to Enersys - Hawker Motive Power

Wherever in Europe there is a need for motive power batteries or chargers, Enersys is here to provide the perfect solution. The Hawker-branded battery ranges, matched chargers and battery management systems deliver sustained, trouble free and economical performance under the most demanding operational conditions.
Hawker Motive Power is part of EnerSys, the world leader in industrial batteries with activities covering reserve power (standby batteries for telecoms, UPS etc), defence, and motive power (traction batteries and chargers).

We are the largest European manufacturer of industrial lead-acid batteries, and have locations and service networks spanning Europe, Africa, Middle East - and the rest of the world.

HI

Is it for a Consono?

If so SBS30 are standard. I have mpst type of LIM let me know and I will have a look

Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back