Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Batch Processing - missing transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gek2009

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2009
I am missing some transactions that were in my batch after I posted them - what could be causing this?

Mas 200 4.05
Sales Order module - invoice data entry

We use this batch processing to post our transfer from one warehouse to another but sometimes it just skips line items and won't show up on the detail transaction report or the inventory.

Mas 200 4.05
Sales Order module - invoice data entry

We use this batch processing to post our transfer from one warehouse to another"

OK Gek you are not being honest with us. Invoice Data Entry is NOT used to transfer product from one warehouse to another. Do you have enhancements? Describe in detail your process.

Our process will be to create the sales orders which will originate from one warehouse and landing to the other warehouse, that will then be batch to do the transfer.

That is how we do our inter warehouse transfer we create the salesorder then when the inventory gets transferred we invoice them.

Ok I think you mean that you do a sales order for another company and when that sales order turned into an invoice and posted you go into the other company and do a receipt or adjustment. All of this takes place between two separate companies that you maintain. Is this correct?

Yes - that's how we do it.

OK when you say the transactions are "missing", please describe in detail. What is missing and where are they missing from. What panels are you looking at?

They will be missing on the detail transactions report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back