Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Basing A Form from a calculated Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Sep 7, 2002
US
I have a query that runs a marco and gives me the resulted answer (thanks to Cascot), my question is I would like to assign this values in a form and control number...How can I open up the form with the resulted answers from this query. I did do a form based off the query, but it gave me everything that was in the query, not just those few items I needed.

You obviously used the Form Wizard to create the form and did not select just the columns that you need for your form. If you recreate the form using the wizard there is a screen where you can selectively pick and choose the fields from the query that will be included in your form.

If you create a form manually in design view you can just create controls for the fields/columns in the query that you need for your form.

You do not need to use them all. Just select the ones needed.

I hope this helps you. Bob Scriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back